Support is provided to both the affected employee and their team by a transition coach* who is carefully selected based on the circumstances of each case. Each package includes three visits with the transition coach:
- First visit, one-on-one with affected employee PRIOR to the employee’s return to work.
- Second visit, transition coach meets with team at the workplace PRIOR to the employee’s return to work.
- Third visit, one-on-one with affected employee AFTER employee returns to work.
*A transition coach is a clinical mental health professional specifically chosen by Faith’s Lodge who specializes in child loss and illness
Connecting With Others
Help your employee find hope with a gift that never expires: a certificate for a stay at Faith’s Lodge. When they are ready, a long weekend at Faith’s Lodge connects them with others who are facing a similar diagnosis or loss.
- For the Employer: We thoughtfully assemble a customized communications toolkit that helps as early as sharing the news of a crisis internally/externally through the time that the affected employee is back at work.
- For the Employee: We hand-pick and share resources specific to the child’s cause of death or medically complex condition.