- For the Employer: We thoughtfully assemble a customized communications toolkit that helps as early as sharing the news of a crisis internally/externally through the time that the bereaved employee is back at work.
- For the Employee: We hand-pick and share resources specific to the child’s cause of death.
The service is designed to provide support to both the bereaved employee and their team, with a transition coach carefully selected based on the circumstances of each case. Three goal-oriented visits pave the way for a successful return to work:
- First visit, one-on-one with bereaved employee PRIOR to the employee’s return to work.
- Second visit, transition coach meets with team at the workplace PRIOR to the employee’s return to work.
- Third visit, one-on-one with bereaved employee AFTER employee returns to work.
The Hope Works Here service can be engaged for employees at any stage, and the transition coach visits can be customized to fit each case.
*A transition coach is a clinical mental health professional specifically chosen by Hope Works Here who specializes in child loss
Connecting With Others
Help your employee and their spouse/family find hope with a gift that never expires: a certificate for a stay at Faith’s Lodge. When they are ready, a long weekend at Faith’s Lodge connects them with others who are facing a similar loss.