Support is provided to both the affected employee and their team by a transition coach, who is carefully selected for the employee bases on the circumstances of each case. Each package includes three visits with the transition coach:
- First visit, one-on-one with affected employee PRIOR to the employee’s return to work (optional for employee).
- Second visit, transition coach meets with team at the workplace PRIOR to the employee’s return to work.
- Third visit, one-on-one with affected employee AFTER employee returns to work (optional for employee).
Connecting With Others
Help your employee find hope with a gift that never expires. When they are ready, a long weekend at Faith’s Lodge connects them with others who are facing a similar diagnosis/loss.
Information is key.
- For the employer: We thoughtfully assemble a customized communications toolkit for the employer that starts helping as early as sharing the news of a crisis internally/externally through the time that the affected employee is back at work.
- For the employee: Hand-picked resources are specific to the child’s cause of death or medically complex condition.