- What is Hope Works Here?
Hope Works Here is an employer-sponsored benefit that guides the transition of an employee’s return to work after the death of a child.
- What services does Hope Works Here offer?
When an employee has a loss, the Hope Works Here Service Package is a timely and customized response that includes:
The service is designed to provide support to both the bereaved employee and their team, with a transition coach carefully selected based on the circumstances of each case. Three goal-oriented visits pave the way for a successful return to work:
- 1st visit: one on one with bereaved employee PRIOR to employee’s return to work
- 2nd visit: transition coach meets with team at the workplace PRIOR to employee return
- 3rd visit: one on one with bereaved employee AFTER employee returns to work
The Hope Works Here service can be engaged for employees at any stage, and the transition coach visits can be customized to fit each case.
Connecting with Others
Help your employee find hope with a gift that never expires: a certificate for a stay at Faith’s Lodge. When they are ready, a long weekend at Faith’s Lodge connects them with others who are facing a similar loss.
- For the Employer: We thoughtfully assemble a customized communications toolkit that helps as early as, sharing the news of a crisis internally/externally through the time that the bereaved employee is back at work.
- For the Employee: We hand-pick and share resources specific to the child’s cause of death.
- Who can enroll in the Hope Works Here service?
The Hope Works Here service is for employers to offer to all of their employees as a benefit. The service is then engaged when an employee has lost a child.
- When a crisis occurs, how soon can we avail of the service?
As soon as a crisis occurs, please contact us at 612.825.2073, firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Service Engagement Form. Once the service engagement form is complete, the service will begin within one business day. We will provide you with tips on how to share the news with the team, tips on helping the bereaved employee, customized resources, transition coach scheduling information, and a Faith’s Lodge gift certificate for you to give to the bereaved employee.
- I am an employee, how do I get my company to offer this service to their employees?
- I am an employer, how do I offer this service to my employees?
- What is the difference between Employer Enrollment and Service Engagement?
Employer Enrollment is a way for an Employer to let all of their employees know that they offer this service as an additional benefit. The company logo will be listed on the Hope Works Here website. Service Engagement is availing of the service package, which means in the event an employee loses a child, a company can purchase the service package for that bereaved employee. You do not need to be an enrolled Employer to engage the service.
- What is Faith’s Lodge?
Hope Works Here is a service of Faith’s Lodge. Faith’s Lodge is a non profit organization that supports parents and families coping with the death of a child in a peaceful environment to reflect on the past, renew strength for the present and build hope for the future. We operate a lodge in Danbury, WI where parents and families can connect with and draw strength from others who are facing similar situations.
- My Employee has lost a child, what do I do now?
- What is a transition coach?
A transition coach is a licensed mental health professional specifically chosen by Hope Works Here who specializes in grief and loss.